Dia de los Muertos
Regular price $8.00
Cottage Door Press & Pajaro, Rosie
Board Book, 12 pages
On Día de los Muertos, we dance, decorate, and celebrate the reunion of the living and the dead! We line the street with glowing candles, display pictures to honor the loved ones no longer with us, play fun music, and more.
Learn about more The Day of the Dead traditions while also practicing counting numbers 1-10. Wiggle and waggle the plush finger puppet as the characters in the story dance around. Children will love the adorable and interactive hand puppet toy, making for an engaging story or bedtime experience.
- The adorable built-in finger-puppet encourages interactive finger play, which helps develop little muscles and build finger strength, improving coordination and fine motor skills.
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities to babies and toddlers.
- Thick board pages perfect for little hands to actively participate in storytime.
- Lively illustrations and a plush finger puppet help keep little girls and boys engaged throughout.
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun.