Diary, 160 pages
Striking journal features a kaleidoscopic design reminiscent of the Murano, Italy, glassmaking technique of millefiori, ''a thousand flowers.''
- Crisp writing pages within provide plenty of space in which to record personal reflections, sketch, or note favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- The ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights and gold foil.
- A classic touch: Gold-gilded page edges.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 160 pages.