Scratch & Sketch Pet Shop
Regular price $15.00
Nemmers, Lee & Peter Pauper Press
Spiral Book, 64 pages
Come join the fun at the pet shop, and see which pet you would want to take home!
Pets come in all sizes and colors, with fins, feathers, fur, and more. Trace all your favorite animal friends -- from puppies and kitties to turtles and birds -- to discover sparkling, colorful, lovable pets beneath the black coating. As you draw, you'll learn fun facts about each pet. Did you know what makes iguanas change color? Or why rabbits might nibble on the furniture? Find out as you scratch and sketch your way through the world of pets!
- Scratch and Sketch Pet Shop is a trace-along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful, sparkling pet pictures.
- 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multicolored swirls beneath.
- 20 drawings of cute pets to trace.
- 20 pages with descriptions of each pet and extra illustrations.
- 20 extra pages for doodling your own pets.
- Wooden stylus for drawing.
- Wire-o bound hardcover.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
- Recommended for young artists ages 5 and up.