Valentine's Day: My Very First Sticker by Number
Regular price $10.00
Cottage Door Press & Sims, Sean
Other Merchandise, 61 pages
Be the best Valentine with this awesome first sticker book for boys and girls!
Follow the numbers and use the sticker puzzle pieces to make silly "punny" Valentines for friends, family, and classmates. Larger stickers are designed for little fingers and stickers are repositionable to get the pieces just right. Kids love to "paint by stickers!" See shapes, colors, numbers, and animals. Pages tear out, for giving and trading. Start stickering today!
- 300 fun stickers including animals, mermaids, dolphins, owls, hearts, lions, monsters, and more! Variety of shapes, sizes and surprise sparkly stickers!
- Create 18 sticker puzzle scenes - otters on the beach, owls at night, lions doing karate, lions baking, valentine bears, monsters in love, and more! Guided key in back to assist in completing each sticker page.
- Engaging activities are designed to strengthen visual thinking, practice hand-eye coordination, and encourage sensory exploration. Stickers and early learning activities help refine fine motor skills and building pictures is a great puzzle and matching activity.
- Easy pull-out perforated pages make it easy for children to pull out the pages themselves and lay flat to complete each activity. Kids can display their work or gift to their favorite valentine. It also allows multiple kiddos to share and sticker at the same time.
- Mess-free artwork is great for on-the-go creativity. A perfect gift for little valentines!